Banjora Botanical Research and Benefits offers extended gardening services for both residential and commercial. Our primary focus is genuine customer benefits in all aspects of gardening and horticulture.
Percolation (Perc) Hole Preparation Services
When properly planning and constructing a traditional septic or drainage/inflitration systems, it becomes of paramount importance to validate if the earth in the area is sufficiently permeable, in order to readily absorb the liquid effluent flowing within it. Most local governments require a percolation (perc) testing of sorts prior to any construction.
- Small profile tractor significantly reduces damage to existing landscape
- Tractor is easily transported to your location within the dump trailer
- Accommodates smaller width entry gates
- Areas outside of the normal reach of 25 mile radius are possible with considerations
Percolation Hole Preparation Services
- 25 Mile Radius of Puyallup, WA
- 2 Hour Minimum, No Transport or SetUp Fees
- Bucket Loader and Backhoe
- Small Tractor Profile